Raxter Law, P.A. has over 40 years combined experience with Real Estate law matters. Our office has represented governmental agencies, land developers, lenders, commercial and residential landlords/tenants, apartments, brokers, escrow companies.
– We offer a wide range of legal services for various real estate needs, from commercial to residential and everything in between
– Our experience allows us to go above and beyond what others can do, including personalized service with quick turnaround time
– You get the best professional representation at an affordable rate that you wouldn’t get anywhere else
Real Estate in California presents unique legal challenges that require an experienced attorney with experience and concentration in this area of law. If you or your company is involved in real estate in California eventually disputes will arise.
We have wide experience with real estate matter and both Mr. Hassen and Mr. Raxter have been Law Professors in the area of real estate and estates.
– Contract Disputes
– Commercial Property Management
– Unlawful Detainer (evictions)
– Right to Farm
– Deed Issues
– Quiet Title Actions
– Partition Actions
Real estate disputes may require the intervention of skilled real estate lawyers.
Examples of legal services are:
Purchase and Sale of Real Property Agreement Disputes, Including Specific Performance
Real Estate Agent, Broker, and Independent Contractor Disputes
Real Estate Financing and Trust Deed Litigation
Real Estate Business Disputes
Liens and Judgment Liens, Including Sheriff Levies on Real Property
Lis Pendens and Expungement of Notices of Pending Action
(951) 226-5294 - Menifee (951) 688-3800 - Riverside
10429 Hole Ave
Riverside, Ca 92505